Tribulus Cichorium VemoHerb 60 capsules
- Supports the sexual desire
- Supports the hormonal balance in men and women
- Positively influences the normal functions of the gallbladder and liver
- Influences positively the ability of the organism to maintain the integrity and strength of blood vessels’ walls
- Dry extracts from Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris and Chicory.
- VemoHerb Tribulus Cichorium supports the healthy functions of healthy prostate, liver, kidneys and gall.
How and Why It Works?
The plant complex of furostanol saponins, flavonoids and coumarin derivatives in VemoHerb Tribulus Cichorium supports the hormonal balance (testosterone and progesterone) and sexual health, especially in periods when as a consequence of certain circumstances, hormones are produced less in the body.
The flavonoids present in Tribulus Cichorium VemoHerb influence positively the normal secretion of gastric juice and provide for the antioxidant (according to oxidation of vitamin C) and spasmolytic properties of the product.
The coumarin derivatives present (esculin and cichorine) support the organism in maintaining the blood vessels’ walls strong and flexible. They also support the normal functions of the gallbladder and liver.
Benefits: Tribulus Cichorium VemoHerb
The dietary supplement Tribulus Cichorium VemoHerb shows a positive influence on the whole organism, as it also supports the normal activity of the stomach, intestines and liver. Cichorium is used to relief mild spasm of smooth muscles. In the folk medicine extract of Cichorium is honoured for its spasmolytic, anticoagulant, and hepatoprotective properties.
The good health status of the body contributes for relaxed nervous system, influences positively the tonus, and enhances the sexual desire.
Tribulus Cichorium VemoHerb supports:
- The sexual enhancing functions of the organism;
- The normal function of the liver and gallbladder;
- The general health of the organism;
- The central nervous system;
- Тhe sexual health in men and helps with changes during menopause in women;
- The body overcome mild mood changes associated with the menstrual cycle;
- The hormonal balance and prostate health.
- The pack contains
100,0 mg dry extract from the aerial part of the Bulgarian plant Tribulus Terrestris, with a content of 60% Furostanol saponins determined as protodioscin; and 100,0 mg dry extract from the aerial part of the plant Cichorium intybus, with a content of 8% flavonoids, determined as apigenin and 10% coumarins, determined as esculin.
Recommended daily dose
Take 1-2 capsules 2 times a day