Ecdysterone Iridium 100 capsules
WHAT IS ECDYSTERONE IRIDIUM?
Ecdysterone Iridium is undoubtedly the most powerful product ever made on the planet, occupying the highest place in world hierarchy of supplements ranking. It is a hormone compound with a similar to androgens structure with a concentration of the active ingredient (95% beta ecdysterone), which is the extracted from the plant Leuzeae carthamoides. Ecdysterone Iridium contains the generous amount of 100 capsules in one package, as each one supplies the body with 400 milligrams of 95% pure extract of beta ecdysterone of the highest pharmaceutical quality. Ecdysterone Iridium has been extracted and purified by the means of the most advanced and innovative pharmaceutical methods and it is the perfect product for those who think, built, appreciate and need the best. It shares its structural similarity to that of testosterone and is regarded as a compound similar to testosterone. Although 200 types of ecdysteroids were found in 2001, at present their taxonomy includes more than 500 types. But there is no doubt in one: the best known and efficient ecdysteroid found is the beta ecdysterone! Other similar compounds of the same group are: (20-hydroxyecdysone, Integristerone A, Viticosterone E, Sileneoside А и С, Ponasterone A, Cyasterone).
HOW DOES THE ECDYSTERONE IRIDIUM WORK?
Its strong active effect has been studied, explored and described by many experts as highly anabolic and androgenic, in comparison with that of methandienone (Nerobol). The remarkable properties of Ecdysterone Iridium can be summarised and described as “Human Matrix Effect”:
– it has powerful anabolic and androgenic effects on the body;
– it accelerates endogenous testosterone production and significantly reduces the levels of estrogen and cortisol;
– it increases not only the anabolic processes in the body but also acts anticatabolic (prevents catabolization of lean muscle mass);
-it increases the synthesis of proteins in cells, accelerating the nitrogen inhibition and stimulates muscle growth;
-induces protein synthesis as in liver and so in skeletal muscles and stimulates the production of testosterone (endogenous);
– it increases the efficiency of the informational RNA translation in the synthesis of protein structures and does not increase them by synthesis of the RNA (transcription);
– it increases assimilation of Leucine amino acid into cells at a dose of 5 to 10 mg/kg. body mass (a study performed in liver cells);
– it maintains a positive nitrogen balance in the body due to the effect that causes rapid potassium flow in myositis (muscle cells) and induces increased protein synthesis.
-it assists hypertrophy and the maintenance of lean muscle mass;
– it copies and provides the same effect as testosterone via so-called signal transduction pathways;
– it decreases estrogen levels in body, stimulating muscle growth, in a manner, autonomous of androgen receptors;
– it increases metabolism and the body’s adaptation to higher loading;
– it reduces adipose tissue and improves the functions of the circulatory system;
– it regulates the blood sugar levels in the body and reduces the levels of bad cholesterol
– it decreased the cholesterol, possibly through increased conversion of cholesterol into bile acids – the effect is observed from 2.5 to 5.0 mg/kg body weight;
– it has strong antioxidant effect, more powerful even than vitamin D on the basis of molecule;
-it increases the activity of alkaline phosphatase, increasing the expression of collagen type 1, osteocalcin and RUNX2;
-it restores the normal speed of the glomerular filtration and relieves the symptoms of uremia, related to observed liver damage;
– it increases the speed of separation of bile by liver regeneration after being damaged by toxins;
– it stimulates keratinocyte differentiation in skin and speeds up the healing of small wounds and burns when applied externally;
– on neuralgic level the ecdysterone can increase enzymatic induction of acetylcholinesterase and glutamic decarboxylase;
– it regulates oxidative-recovery processes of cellular respiration, reduces inflammation processes and increases tenacity;
– it relaxes the nervous system, strengthens the capillaries, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and improves their elasticity, neutralizes free radicals;
– contains large quantities of vitamins and fatty acids, which provide a synthesis of many hormones that are essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
SAFETY AND TOXICOLOGY
Ecdysterone Iridium is completely safe for oral intake. Its active ingredient is utmost purified by a pharmaceutical point of view. The body assimilates it and digests it as a compound with the quality of organic food. There is toxicity in mammals, treated with different types of ecdysteroid in a dose of over 7000 milligrams per kilogram of body weight in injection, and over 9000 milligrams for oral intake. Such toxicity is not found in ECDYSTERONE IRIDIUM.
IN CASE YOU HAVE TAKEN MORE IRIDIUM ECDYSTERONE
Overdosing with ECDYSTERONE IRIDIUMhas not been observed so far.